This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Curry Coconut Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs Free Range chicken wings
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Melt Ghee in saucepan on low, stir in coconut milk.
3. Stir in all seasonings, and simmer to low boil for 5 minutes.
4. In large bowl, toss chicken wings with sauce mixture.
5. Spread wings out on baking sheet or cookie sheet, watch for sauce dripping. It is advised to use a pan with an "edge" on it.
6. Bake wings for 35-40 minutes, flipping once until browned.
7. Serve immediately!
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.