Baked Shrimp Wrapped in Bacon
- 1 Pound large raw shrimp (tail on, deveined)
- 1 package Bacon
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Juice of one lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large Ziploc baggie, combine lemon juice and seasonings with shrimp. Shake bag to cover shrimp.
2. Wrap each piece of shrimp with a 1/2 slice of bacon and slide onto a skewer so the bacon is secure.
3. Line a cookie sheet with tinfoil and lay skewers of shrimp onto pan.
4. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, turning once or until bacon is cooked.
*Makes a great appetizer!
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: