Egg Salad Boats
- 3 Hard boiled Eggs
- 1 Avocado, pitted cut in half
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 2 Tbsp. diced sweet onion
- 2 Tbsp. diced cucumber
- 1 Tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh dill weed or dried dill
- Ground pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, chop hard boiled eggs into big chunks.
- Fold in celery, onion, cucumber, dill and seasonings.
- Divide in half and serve on top of avocado.
More Snacks & Sides
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device