Eggs, Salmon and Avocados
Table of Contents:
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 oz. ghee or grass-fed butter, at room temperature
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp chopped dill weed plus 2 sprigs for optional decor
- 4 oz. smoked salmon
- Place the eggs in a pot carefully covered.
- Bring water to a slow boil.
- Lower the heat and let simmer for 6-8 minutes. Remove the eggs from the warm water and place them in a bowl of ice water.
- Peel the eggs and cut into halves, removing yolk. Set aside on a plate.
- Mix yolk with avocado and ghee or butter with a fork. Season to taste, fold in chopped dill.
- On 2 plates, top each egg half with avocado mixture, and top with a sliver of salmon
- Serve immediately, chilled.
- Top with sprig of dill weed (optional)