Mushrooms and Garlic Saute
- 1 lb mixed organic mushrooms (button, cremini, portabello etc)
- 2 Tbsp. Ghee
- 1 Clove garlic finely diced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Rinse mushrooms and pat dry with a paper towel set aside.
2. In a saucepan, melt ghee and add other ingredients.
3. Add mushrooms and cook on medium for 5-7 minutes, stirring to blend all ingredients.
* Great on top of steaks or burgers!
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: