Pork and Apple Kebobs
- 2 Grass Fed Pork Loins Cut into 8 pieces each
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, washed, cored and sliced
- 1 Red Onion Sliced into quarters
- 2 Tbsp. Walnut or Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Tamari Sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. In a large bowl, blend all ingredients.
3. Arrange all ingredients on skewers and alternating pork, apples, onion until 4 skewers are full.
4. Grill on medium for 4 minutes turn once and grill for 4-5 minutes, or until pork appears very slightly pink in the center.