This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Pork and Apple Kebobs
- 2 Grass Fed Pork Loins Cut into 8 pieces each
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, washed, cored and sliced
- 1 Red Onion Sliced into quarters
- 2 Tbsp. Walnut or Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Tamari Sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. In a large bowl, blend all ingredients.
3. Arrange all ingredients on skewers and alternating pork, apples, onion until 4 skewers are full.
4. Grill on medium for 4 minutes turn once and grill for 4-5 minutes, or until pork appears very slightly pink in the center.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.