Salmon Salad with Olives and Red Onions
- 7 oz. Salmon Canned (can substitute Tuna)
- 1 Hard boiled egg sliced
- 6 black olives
- 4 Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 Cup red onion diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper sliced
- 1/4 Cup cubed cucumber
- 1 Cup mixed greens
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Juice of one Lemon
- 1 Tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Fresh ground pepper
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Wisk Olive oil, lemon, and seasonings into a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over top and blend before serving.
More Snacks & Sides
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device