This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Spicy Garlic Fried Green Beans
- 1 pound whole green beans rinsed
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic diced finely
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp. grass fed butter or Ghee
- 4 Tbsp water
1. In large skillet, add green beans, oil and water. Cook on medium high heat for 5 minutes or until beans are soft.
2. Pour out any remaining water.
3. Add garlic, butter and spices.
4. On high heat, cook beans until slightly browned, flipping often.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.