Stuffed Salmon Avocados
- 1 Avocado (choose one that is slightly firm)
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 1 Can Salmon
- 1/8 Cup sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 4 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. Dried dill or fresh chopped dill weed
- Pepper to taste
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise, discard pit.
- Scoop out the avocado,( leaving some around the edges of the skin of the avocado) into medium-sized bowl, and chop into chunks.
- Drain salmon, add to bowl with avocado.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and “fold” together, or stir gently to blend all ingredients together.
- Fill the avocado shell with the salmon mixture.
More Snacks & Sides
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device