Stuffed Tomatoes with Avocado
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes (or small tomatoes)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- pepper to taste
- 1 diced jalapeno (optional)
1. Cut tomatoes in half, scoop out the center and put into a small bowl.
2. Mash avocado with all seasonings and lime juice, in the bowl with the scooped out parts of the tomato. Add diced jalapeno if you like it spicy!
3. Fill each tomato about 1 Tbsp. avocado mix.
* Makes a great appetizer!