Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup
- 6 Cups organic chicken bone broth or
- 2 Chicken breasts, cut into bitesize pieces
- 1 Medium yellow onion diced
- 2 Carrots sliced
- 1 Parsnip, sliced
- 1 Zucchini diced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 Cup spinach torn
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Herbs (basil, rosemary, oregano)
- 3 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
1. In large stock pot, add oil, garlic, seasonings and onion. Sautee for 2 minutes on medium heat.
2. Add in torn chicken, carrots, parsnips, zucchini, and spinach, cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add in broth, and remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and simmer on very low for 45 minutes.
Makes 6-8 Servings