- 1 Head Cabbage
- 6 Cups Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 Small Yellow Onion chopped
- 1 Oz. can diced petite tomatoes (drain juice)
- 2 Large Carrots diced
- 1 Large parsnip diced
- 1 Clove Garlic diced
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Fresh ground pepper
1. In a large stockpot, heat oil with garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Cook on low until onions are soft.
2. Chop cabbage into large chunks.
3. Add broth, cabbage, parsnips, tomatoes, and carrots to stockpot.
4. Cover and simmer on low for 45 minutes
5. Add more Salt and pepper to taste if needed.