- 1 Head Cabbage
- 6 Cups Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 Small Yellow Onion chopped
- 1 Oz. can diced petite tomatoes (drain juice)
- 2 Large Carrots diced
- 1 Large parsnip diced
- 1 Clove Garlic diced
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Dill chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- In a large stockpot, heat oil with garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Cook on low until onions are soft.
- Chop cabbage into large chunks.
- Add broth, cabbage, parsnips, tomatoes, and carrots to stockpot.
- Cover and simmer on low for 45 minutes. Add dill right before serving.
- Add more Salt and pepper to taste if needed.
More Soups & Broths
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device