- 2 Tsp. coconut oil
- 11⁄2 Cups onion diced
- 4 Cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 2 Lbs. Ground beef (can substitute other ground meat)
- 2 Stalks celery, medium diced
- 3 Medium carrots, chopped into medium chunks
- 2 Tbsp. smoky spice blend (page 185)
- 1 Tsp. salt
- 2 Cups zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 2 Cups green bell pepper chopped
- 3 Cups marinara sauce (store-bought or homemade page 174)
- 1 Cup bone broth (page 188 or 189)
- 1–2 Avocados, cut into chunks for topping
- 1⁄2 Cup cilantro, chopped
In a hot skillet, melt coconut oil.
Carmelize the onions and garlic 4 minutes.
Add the ground beef to skillet and brown.
Transfer the browned meat and all other ingredients to crockpot.
Cook 6–8 hours on low or 4–5 hours on medium-high, depending on your choice of setting.
Serve in bowls and top with optional garnishes if desired.