What Is Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. Initially, the body naturally produces its own supply of collagen which it relies on to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles, bones, and digestive lining. The body begins producing less collagen as we age - a significant decline starting as early as our 30’s. Thus the importance of NativePath Collagen. Benefits include:
- Repair gut lining for optimal immune function
- Restore joint, bone, and muscle strength
- Improve skin elasticity & complexion
- Nourish scalp hydration for hair follicle regrowth
- Bovine Collagen (Types I & III)
I love your collagen, and really liked getting it at the lower price.
I love that I can enjoy my coffee every morning while still getting my necessary collegen.
Great price for a great product
I like that it is tasteless and easy to mix with hot or cold drinks