Why NativePath Collagen?
Calling all chocolate lovers! Our Chocolate Collagen powder will be the creamiest, sweetest part of your day. Certified grass-fed—and free of gluten, dairy, soy, and sugar—each scoop contains 10 grams of Type 1 and Type 3 Collagen.
- 10g Collagen Per Scoop: To maintain healthy hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints.**
- Type 1 and Type 3 Collagen: Did you know that there are 28 different types of collagen? But you’ll only find Type 1 and 3 in our jar. These two types make up over 90% of the collagen found in your body, so it’s important to maintain their levels.**
- Certified Grass-Fed: We source our collagen from 100% grass-fed, grass-finished cows.
- Sugar-Free: Our Chocolate Collagen Peptides is free of sugar and artificial sweeteners. Naturally sweetened with monk fruit and stevia extract, you can skip the spike in blood sugar (and the sugar crash).
- Easy to Use: Quickly dissolves in hot or cold liquids, including coffee, tea, smoothies, and more.
Grass-Fed Bovine Collagen Peptides (Type 1 and Type 3 Collagen), Natural Flavor, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Enzymatically Modified Stevia, Monk Fruit Extract
How to Use
Simply add 1 to 2 scoops to your drink of choice, stir, and sip!
To get the most out of your collagen, be sure to take the right amount, daily.
Wondering how much collagen you need? Read this article next.
What Is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body—found in your bones, joints, connective tissue, skin, hair, nails, and more.**
It’s considered the “glue” that holds your body together and is the key protein needed to keep bones and joints strong and healthy, and skin elastic and youthful.
How Much Collagen Should I Take Each Day?
When first starting out with collagen supplementation, we recommend you go through 2 phases: Collagen Loading and Collagen Maintenance.
Collagen Loading consists of 20 to 40 grams of collagen daily for 6 to 8 weeks. This replenishes your body’s collagen back to a healthy level. Collagen Maintenance consists of 10 to 20 grams of collagen daily, indefinitely. This keeps your body’s collagen at a healthy level.
To learn more about collagen supplementation, read this article next.
Why Do I Need Collagen?
Collagen is naturally produced by the body. However, once you hit your 20s, collagen production starts to decline by approximately 1% each year.**
So, by the time you’re 60 years of age, your collagen levels have been cut by 50%, leaving you with 50% of the collagen you started with.** This results in fragile bones, achy joints, loose, wrinkled skin, brittle nails, thinning hair, and more.
How Quickly Will I See Results?
Everyone is different, so individual results may vary. Generally, people start to feel more vibrant and youthful before physical changes start to appear. We recommend allowing 1 to 2 months for your body to start showing visible results.
All in all, it depends on your body and how well you absorb natural supplements. Be patient!
Use it to replace morning coffee. Love it
I have one every morning in my coffee and sometimes one in a smoothie later in the day. Yummy.
So much fun to have chocolate coffee and know it’s good for me!! What a treat.
I love the chocolate.its delicious I put it in my protein shake. Barbara Westbrook
Your chocolate collagen is really good. Thank you for having this flavor. Brenda Groff
NativePath Chocolate Collagen