What Is Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. Initially, the body naturally produces its own supply of collagen which it relies on to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles, bones, and digestive lining. The body begins producing less collagen as we age - a significant decline starting as early as our 30’s. Thus the importance of NativePath Collagen. Benefits include:
- Repair gut lining for optimal immune function
- Restore joint, bone, and muscle strength
- Improve skin elasticity & complexion
- Nourish scalp hydration for hair follicle regrowth
- Bovine Collagen (Types I & III)
Stock & Save Collagen Bundle - 6 Jars
Helped a lot with our digestive system.
I am expecting more changes. Unable to bend it fully. My hair is growing well.
i feel like it helps me to rest at night. I also have stronger nails and my hair is growing a lot faster. I would recommend this product.