What Is Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. Initially, the body naturally produces its own supply of collagen which it relies on to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles, bones, and digestive lining. The body begins producing less collagen as we age - a significant decline starting as early as our 30’s. Thus the importance of NativePath Collagen. Benefits include:
- Repair gut lining for optimal immune function
- Restore joint, bone, and muscle strength
- Improve skin elasticity & complexion
- Nourish scalp hydration for hair follicle regrowth
- Bovine Collagen (Types I & III)
Love the taste of the peach collagen!!!
Love the flavor. It mixes so well!! Great product.
I love this product
The great taste of Native Path Peach Collagen makes it a pleasure to drink my healthy smoothy each day!
The Peach Collagen was good. Will try suggestion of adding to green tea. Sounds great!
I loved the Peach collagen & definitely want to order more!!