Native Nutrients is a revolutionary 3-in-1 plant-based, organic superfood formula that combines the science-backed power of 21 thyroid-nourishing super-nutrients and metabolic ingredients
5 Key Points About Native Nutrients
- Enhances digestion, metabolism, and immune system function.
- Reduces cravings and promote weight management.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular problems.
- Contains potent antioxidants that improve brain health.
- Supports the detoxification of harmful toxins and microorganisms.
What are the Ingredients in Native Nutrients Good For?
Leafy vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, kale, etc., contain dietary fiber that helps maintain a healthy gastrointestinal system by enhancing the absorption of other minerals, promoting the complete removal of waste (detoxification), and functioning as a prebiotic that provides nourishment for healthy gut bacteria [1, 2]. In other words, leafy greens enhance the metabolism .
Greens are also a rich source of antioxidants that boost energy and strengthen the immune system, especially plants such as rosemary [4, 5]. Consuming ample amounts of fruits (e.g. apple, acai, pomegranate) and vegetables is also highly recommended as plant-based nutrients reduce the risk of various health problems including cardiovascular issues [4, 6].
Essential fatty acids and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) are found in botanicals such as chia seeds. ALA, in particular, heightens the release of leptin (a satiety hormone) . In doing so, these nutrients enhance weight control.
Blueberries contains high concentrations of anthocyanins, flavanols, and phenolic acids, which have antioxidant and neuroprotective (brain cell protection) properties [8-11]. Consuming blueberries regularly also enhances mental performance and helps delay age-related changes in the brain [9, 10].
As all of these ingredients and several additional plant-based extracts have been added to our Native Nutrients supplements, you can expect to experience [1-8]:
- Increased energy levels
- Heightened metabolism
- Improved weight control
- Enhanced hormonal health
- Better immune system function
- Enhanced cardiovascular and brain health
If you’ve just purchased a jar of Native Nutrients and you may be wondering how to use it. This guide should answer a lot of your questions, however, feel free to contact us with any additional questions.
Does it have fiber? If so, How much?
Native Nutrients has 1.5g of fiber per serving.
How to Use Native Nutrients
Busy daily routines often make it hard to consume ample servings of fruits and vegetables during the day, making it difficult to determine whether you are consuming effective amounts of vital nutrients from your food. This is where supplements come in.
There are a number of products that contain supergreens in tablet or capsule form, but in order to experience improved health, supergreen formulations should be consumed in an easy to dissolve powder form, as in Native Nutrients.
One serving of Native Nutrients supplies your body with all the nutrients it needs to promote the health benefits that were previously described.
How Often Should You Take Native Nutrients?
New research indicates that eating at least 8 – 10 servings of fruits and vegetables daily supports optimal health and longevity . Taking just one daily serving of Native Nutrients helps you consume adequate amounts of plant-based nutrients.
NativePath offers two types of Native Nutrients supplements: one with blueberry and one without blueberry. Research indicates that blueberries provide an extra dose of antioxidant and nootropic activity [8, 11], but either supplement provides you with an ample amount of health-enhancing nutrients, especially if you take them regularly.
It is very important to take Native Nutrients every day to experience enhanced health.
Consuming large amounts of supergreens is typically safe, but if you want to take more than the recommended serving, please speak with your doctor first.
What is the source of the Native Nutrient ingredients?
There are more than 20 different organic ingredients which would not be sourced from the same place.
For Example: The Organic Alfalfa Grass has USA, Mexico and Canada as the Country of Origin. The coconut water is from the Philippines, Blueberry is from Canada and Astragalus is from China. All products are from organic sources.
What if it doesn't work for me?
You can try our new thyroid-friendly Native Nutrient formula for an entire 90 days. Our NativePath Supplements are backed up by a 90-day money back guarantee from the date of delivery for only three bottles (90-day supply) of NativePath supplements per customer, per product for full-sized products. Orders with 3 or more bottles from our NativePath supplement line will only be fully refunded for three bottles (90-day supply) per customer, per product. Any remaining bottles will be refunded at a discounted rate if they are still sealed, and unused. Customer is responsible for the previous shipping charges.
When Should You Take It?
The optimal time to consume Native Nutrients is in the morning, before or with a meal in order to let your body start absorbing the ingredients before stomach acid begins to increase. Giving your body time to absorb these nutrients improves your body’s ability to use them for energy and this will also help you experience sustained stamina throughout the day.
Therefore, consuming one serving before or during your first meal of the day will provide you with the best health benefits.
Who Should Use Native Nutrients?
The recommended serving of Native Nutrients is safe to take regularly and is beneficial for your health, no matter what your gender is.
Is Native Nutrients Vegan or Vegetarian?
There are no animal products in the ingredients or production of Native Nutrients, which means this supplement is both vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
Is Native Nutrients Safe While Pregnant or Nursing?
Ample servings of fruits and vegetables are vital during both pregnancy and breastfeeding, which means that Native Nutrients is an essential supplement to add to your diet.
Accordingly, this supplement is safe if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, but it is always best to speak with your doctor before taking any supplement.
What are the Best SuperGreens Made From?
We make our products with real ingredients. The optimal supergreen supplement should contain a broad blend of fruit and vegetable extracts such as the ingredients in Native Nutrients. In addition, Native Nutrients is 100% organic and is naturally sweetened with Organic Green Stevia, Monk Fruit Extract, and Organic Mint.
How Does Native Nutrients Affect Blood Sugars and Ketosis?
Each serving of Native Nutrients only contains 1.5 grams of protein and 1.5 grams of carbohydrates. This means that it is absolutely keto friendly, but please remember to add in these numbers when you’re calculating your protein consumption to avoid going over the recommended daily amount of protein.
In addition, Native Nutrients contains less than 1 gram of sugar (0.5 grams), which means it won’t negatively alter your blood sugar.
- Ried K. Gastrointestinal health. The role of pro- and pre-biotics in standard foods. Aust Fam Physician. 2004;33(4):253-255.
- Brownawell AM, et al. Prebiotics and the health benefits of fiber: current regulatory status, future research, and goals. J Nutr. 2012;142(5):962-974.
- Wagner AE, Rimbach G. Ascorbigen: chemistry, occurrence, and biologic properties. Clin Dermatol. 2009;27(2):217-224.
- Lichtenthaler R, Marx F. Total oxidant scavenging capacities of common European fruit and vegetable juices. J Agric Food Chem. 2005;53(1):103-110.
- Takaki I, et al. Anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects of Rosmarinus officinalis L. essential oil in experimental animal models. J Med Food. 2008;11(4):741-746.
- Miller V, Mente A, Dehghan M, et al. Fruit, vegetable, and legume intake, and cardiovascular disease and deaths in 18 countries (PURE): a prospective cohort study. Lancet. 2017;390(10107):2037-2049.
- McCullough RS, et al. The alpha linolenic acid content of flaxseed is associated with an induction of adipose leptin expression. Lipids. 2011;46(11):1043-1052.
- Nilsson A, Salo I, Plaza M, Björck I. Effects of a mixed berry beverage on cognitive functions and cardiometabolic risk markers; A randomized cross-over study in healthy older adults. PLoS One. 2017;12(11):e0188173.
- Devore EE, Kang JH, Breteler MM, Grodstein F. Dietary intakes of berries and flavonoids in relation to cognitive decline. Annals of neurology. 2012;72(1):135-43.
- Devore EE, Kang JH, Stampfer MJ, Grodstein F. The association of antioxidants and cognition in the Nurses' Health Study. American journal of epidemiology. 2013;177(1):33141.
- Miller MG, Hamilton DA, Joseph JA, Shukitt-Hale B. Dietary blueberry improves cognition among older adults in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Eur J Nutr 2018;57(3):1169-80.