This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Ham and Egg Breakfast Roll Ups
- 4 Slices thick sliced ham
- 8 eggs
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1/2 small yellow onion diced
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 4 Tbsp water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In a skillet, melt ghee on medium heat.
2. Whisk eggs with water, salt, and pepper in separate bowl.
3. Cook peppers, and onions until soft, add in eggs and cook. Keep flipping over egg scramble until done.
4. On each slice of ham, put 1/4 of egg mixture and roll up. Secure with a toothpick and a tomato on top for garnish.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.