Jalapeno Avocado Omelette
- 2 Eggs
- 1 diced jalapeno
- 2 Tbsp. Green onions, chopped
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1 tsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Ghee
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat ghee in a skillet on high
- Whisk eggs, jalapenos, and onions in a bowl pour into heated skillet.
- Swirl eggs to cover edges of the pan, as it cooks. Do not stir.
- Flip egg mixture gently over when done to be sure it is cooked through on the other side.
- Fold in half onto a serving plate, laying sliced avocados inside before serving.
Serves 1 (can be doubled in same pan to serve 2)
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device