Omelette with Spinach and Green Onions
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup torn baby spinach
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a skillet on high
2. Whisk eggs in a bowl, pour into heated skillet.
3. Swirl eggs to cover edges of the pan, as it cooks. Do not stir.
4. Lay spinach and green onions onto the eggs, cooking for another minute.
5. Flip egg mixture gently over when done to be sure it is cooked through on the other side.
6. Fold in half onto a serving plate.