This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Omelette with Spinach and Green Onions
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup torn baby spinach
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a skillet on high
2. Whisk eggs in a bowl, pour into heated skillet.
3. Swirl eggs to cover edges of the pan, as it cooks. Do not stir.
4. Lay spinach and green onions onto the eggs, cooking for another minute.
5. Flip egg mixture gently over when done to be sure it is cooked through on the other side.
6. Fold in half onto a serving plate.
Serves 1 (can be doubled in same pan to serve 2.)
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.