Sweet and Spicy Skillet Sausage and Peppers
- 4 Grass Fed Chicken Sausages
- 1 Large yellow onion sliced
- 1 Large Yellow pepper sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic Mashed
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1. In large skillet, melt coconut oil and garlic, cook garlic until soft.
2. Add in sausage, sliced onions and peppers, cover and cook over low heat, until sausages are cooked through.
3. Add in salt and pepper flakes in last 5 minutes.
Takes approximately 15-20 minutes.