Mushroom Scrambled Eggs
- 1 Leek diced, white part only
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Cups Greens of choice, chopped and packed
- 3 Tbsp. Pumpkin Seeds
- 6 Eggs beaten
- 1 8-oz. container baby portabello or chanterelle mushrooms diced
- 1 Avocado sliced
Salsa, Raw Sauerkraut, kimchi, or other fermented veggie
1. Slice leek lengthwise and rinse well with water. Dice white pa only.
2. Add small pad bu er to sauté pan.
3. Saute' leeks for 3 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and cook 2–3 more minutes.
5. Add greens of choice, pumpkin seeds, and eggs. Cook until eggs are done.
6. Serve with sliced avocado and choice of optional toppings