This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Mushroom Scrambled Eggs
- 1 Leek diced, white part only
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Cups Greens of choice, chopped and packed
- 3 Tbsp. Pumpkin Seeds
- 6 Eggs beaten
- 1 8-oz. container baby portabello or chanterelle mushrooms diced
- 1 Avocado sliced
Salsa, Raw Sauerkraut, kimchi, or other fermented veggie
1. Slice leek lengthwise and rinse well with water. Dice white pa only.
2. Add small pad bu er to sauté pan.
3. Saute' leeks for 3 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and cook 2–3 more minutes.
5. Add greens of choice, pumpkin seeds, and eggs. Cook until eggs are done.
6. Serve with sliced avocado and choice of optional toppings
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.