Pumpkin Collagen Chia Seed Pudding
Table of Contents:
This Pumpkin Collagen Chia Seed Pudding is the perfect fall treat.
The best part? It's simple to make, can be mixed up in minutes, and there's no cooking required. Eat it as snack, dessert, or on the go!!
- 1 Cup Nut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2-3 Scoops NativePath Collagen
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- Optional: Sweeten with Stevia or Monk Fruit, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, salt, collagen and stevia or monk fruit. Use a whisk to stir ingredients until mixture is smooth and has an even consistency.
- Add the chia seeds to the bowl and mix again to incorporate the seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy cold. Can be stored in fridge for 3-4 days.