Pumpkin Collagen Chia Seed Pudding
Collagen Collagen Peptides collagen recipes Collagen Supplement Gluten-Free Low-Carb Paleo Pumpkin Type 1 & 3 Collagen Vegan
This pumpkin collagen chia seed pudding is the perfect treat!! Super simple, mixed up in minutes and no cooking required. Eat it as snack, dessert or on the go!!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2-3 Scoops of NativePath Collagen
- 1 cup of Nut milk
- Optional-sweeten with stevia or monk fruit to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, salt, collagen and stevia or monk fruit. Use a whisk to stir ingredients until mixture is smooth and has an even consistency.
- Add the chia seeds to the bowl and mix again to incorporate the seeds.
- Cover and refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy cold. Can be stored in fridge for 3-4 days.
*Optional- enjoy with coconut cream a sprinkle of cinnamon or chopped nuts!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device