Chocolate Almond Pudding
- 16 oz. Almond Milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 oz. dark chocolate (70% or greater)
- 4 Whole Almonds for garnish
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
1. Combine eggs and almond milk in a saucepan and stir while cooking on low for 12 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, chop up chocolate and cover with cooked almond and egg mixture.
3. Blend lightly until smooth, and put into serving dishes.
4. Chill for 2 hours before serving. Top each bowl with a couple of almonds and cocoa powder.