Coconut Kefir Chia Breakfast Pudding
- 1 Cup Plain Kefir (goats milk kefir is recommended or can use plain greek yogurt)
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla flavoring
- 1 tbsp. Granulated Sweetener
- 2 Tbsp. Chia seeds
- 1/4 Cup chopped fruit (can be berries of your choice, frozen or fresh)
- Blend all ingredients into a sealed container except for fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Stir before serving and top with fruit.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device