Baked Pork Chops with Mushrooms
- 4 Thick Cut bone-in Pork Chops
- 1/2 Cup Flax Milk
- 1/2 Cup organic beef broth
- 1 small yellow onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 Cups assorted mushrooms (crimini, baby bella, button)
- 2 tsp. Arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan, whisk together broth, milk, arrowroot, salt and pepper. Simmer on very low stirring occasionally for 5 minutes, or until it starts to thicken. Turn off heat.
- In a skillet, heat oil, mushrooms, onion and garlic until onions are soft.
- Lay chops in 9 X 13 baking dish, cover with broth mixture, and onion mixture.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, then uncover and turn heat to 375 degrees and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device