This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Grilled Flank Steak
- 1- 1 1/2 lb. Flank Steak
- 3 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 clove garlic mashed
1. Place all ingredients into a large zip loc baggie to marinade.
2. Place in refrigerator overnight, or, for at least 4 hours.
3. Remove steak from baggie. Discard baggie and marinade.
4. Let steak sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. Grill on high flipping only once, until medium rare. Approximately 7 minutes each side.
6. Let sit on cutting platter for 5 minutes before slicing diagonally into very thin slices. (It is advised to use an electric knife)
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.