Grilled Flank Steak
- 1- 1 1/2 lb. Flank Steak
- 3 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 clove garlic mashed
1. Place all ingredients into a large zip loc baggie to marinade.
2. Place in refrigerator overnight, or, for at least 4 hours.
3. Remove steak from baggie. Discard baggie and marinade.
4. Let steak sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. Grill on high flipping only once, until medium rare. Approximately 7 minutes each side.
6. Let sit on cutting platter for 5 minutes before slicing diagonally into very thin slices. (It is advised to use an electric knife)