Herbed Pork Loin
- 1 2 lb. boneless pork tenderloin
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash the garlic, salt, pepper, and rosemary into a "paste."
3. Make small slits in the pork and push small bits of the rosemary paste into the slits in the pork roast.
4. Set pork in a roasting dish and drizzle with wine and oil.
5. Roast uncovered for approximately 50 minutes to 1 hour, turning roast over once and spooning sauce from pan onto pork. Pork is done when the thermometer reads 145 degrees.
6. Let pork sit 5-10 minutes before slicing.