This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
- Two 4-6 oz salmon fillets
- Coconut oil if greasing pan
- 2 Tbsp. Ghee
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Lemon or lime optional
NOTE: Option to serve with leftover Pesto
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Place Salmon in a baking dish lined with parchment paper for easy clean-up or lightly grease dish bottom with coconut oil.
3. Brush Salmon with melted ghee. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 8 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
5. Squeeze lemon or lime wedge over top of salmon.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.