Grilled Chicken Salad with Mangos and Ginger Dressing
- 2 Grilled or Cooked Chicken Breasts sliced thin into pieces
- 2 Cups romaine lettuce torn
- 1/2 cup of Mango sliced
- 1/4 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1/8 Cup Avocado Oil
- 4 Tsp. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger root
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Pinch fresh ground pepper
- Blend romaine with chicken, mango and cashews in a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until well blended.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, serve immediately.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device