Spinach Bacon and Egg Salad
- 4 Cups baby spinach
- 2 Hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
- 4 Slices crispy cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 4 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. In salad bowl, put in spinach first, then top with eggs, bacon and onion.
2. In separate small bowl, whisk oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle dressing over salad before serving.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device