Latin Spice Bowl
- 2 Tsp coconut oil
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 Cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 zucchini cut into chunks
- 2 yellow squash cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 Tsp latin spice blend (page 185)
- 2 cups greens of choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1–2 Avocados, cut into chunks
- CAULIFLOWER RICE (P. 128)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil.
2. Add sliced onions and garlic and cook until translucent.
3. Add carrots,, zucchini, and yellow squash and cook 5–10 minutes.
4. While veggies are cooking, brown ground beef in different skillet. Add Latin Spice Blend along with salt and pepper. Cook through, approximately 10 minutes.
5. TOSS SLICED greens of choice into veggie mixture and cook several more minutes.
6. SPOON VEGGIE mixture into individual bowls, add ground beef, and top with avocado chunks or Guacamole. Serve with Cauliflower Rice or salsa if desired.