Spring Chicken Soup (Instant Pot)
Total prep and cook time: 35 minutes
- 3 Tbsp chicken fat
- 3/4 lb chicken breast, boneless and cut in slices •
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 large piece of fresh ginger
- 3 Cups chicken stock or broth
- Kosher salt and black ground pepper
- 1 carrot, peeled & sliced
- 1 turnip, peeled, and cut
- 1/2 head of cabbage cut into large chunks
Peel the ginger and slice it into four 1/4-inch slices. Using the flat side of a chef’s knife smas or grate the ginger slices.
Press SAUTÉ button on your Instant Pot. When the word “hot” appears on the display, add the chicken fat and sauté the chicken with a pinch of salt for about 4-5 minutes
Add cilantro, ginger, carrots, cabbage, and turnips to the pot.
Pour the broth and stir well.
Lock lid into place and set on the MANUAL setting for 12 minutes.
Use Quick Release - turn the valve from sealing to venting to release the pressure.
Stir, taste and adjust seasonings.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: