What Is Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. Initially, the body naturally produces its own supply of collagen which it relies on to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles, bones, and digestive lining. The body begins producing less collagen as we age - a significant decline starting as early as our 30’s. Thus the importance of NativePath Collagen. Benefits include:
- Repair gut lining for optimal immune function
- Restore joint, bone, and muscle strength
- Improve skin elasticity & complexion
- Nourish scalp hydration for hair follicle regrowth
- Bovine Collagen (Types I & III)
Love Nature Path and the healthier nails, hair....all the benefits!
Just what the video said
Love the fact that your product doesn't clump, stirs right in & doesn't change the taste of beverage. Believe my skin feels dofter/smoother prior to consuming your product
Will be needing more
Arthritis pain is much diminished.