What Is Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. Initially, the body naturally produces its own supply of collagen which it relies on to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles, bones, and digestive lining. The body begins producing less collagen as we age - a significant decline starting as early as our 30’s. Thus the importance of NativePath Collagen. Benefits include:
- Repair gut lining for optimal immune function
- Restore joint, bone, and muscle strength
- Improve skin elasticity & complexion
- Nourish scalp hydration for hair follicle regrowth
- Bovine Collagen (Types I & III)
I really enjoy the favored collagen: peach, wild berry, and chocolate are my favorites. I cannot choose one over the others; they are all delicious
I drink green tea daily but do not care for the flavor. By adding a scoop of peach-flavored collagen I crave my tea! Simply the best! Barbara
Dissolves instantly in hot or cold. No chalky taste
All is well.
I absolutely love the peach flavor Collagen!