What Is Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. Initially, the body naturally produces its own supply of collagen which it relies on to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles, bones, and digestive lining. The body begins producing less collagen as we age - a significant decline starting as early as our 30’s. Thus the importance of NativePath Collagen. Benefits include:
- Repair gut lining for optimal immune function
- Restore joint, bone, and muscle strength
- Improve skin elasticity & complexion
- Nourish scalp hydration for hair follicle regrowth
- Bovine Collagen (Types I & III)
I’ve been using Native Path collagen for a couple of years and just started using the coffee creamers and I really like the peach collagen and like them too.
I enjoy Native Path and its benefits, but I really enjoy the taste of this Wild Berry!
Initially I was skeptical, after just one taste I am hooked. I will definitely buy again !
Love the flavor and health benefits.
I add it to my orange juice. It is very tasty!!