NativePath Return Policy
When you shop at NativePath.com you accept these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
Here at NativePath, we believe in the quality of our products, which is why we offer a 60-day Return Policy. We want you to be completely satisfied with our products and your experience with our company. Please contact our Customer Experience Support Center at (800) 819-2993, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST for assistance in making a return.
All NativePath Supplements are backed by a 60-day return policy from the date of delivery for all sealed, unopened, and some opened products that are returned to our warehouse and pass inspection. Please see Return Procedure below for details.
- Returns must be received at our warehouse within 60 days from the delivery date to be considered for a refund.
- Return product along with the original pack slip to ensure proper handling.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Return postage and return shipping label is the responsibility of the Customer.
- All eligible returned products require a Return Authorization. We are not responsible for items shipped back to us without a return authorization. This includes items that are refused delivery as these items cannot be guaranteed tracking by the carrier back to our warehouse.
- Returns requested due to delayed shipping time frames will be rejected as shipping times are provided by third parties (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL) and are out of our control.
- The only exception are orders that were shipped outside the time allotted by Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines. In this case, returns requested due to processing times will be considered if an order’s processing time exceeded 30 days, as set forth by the FTC guidelines, and you were not notified. For more information visit: FTC Guidelines (https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/selling-internet-prompt-delivery-rules).
- Under no circumstances does any replacement or refund establish a concession by NativePath. We reserve the right to fully investigate claims that we believe may be unfounded or fraudulent.
- We reserve the right to approve or deny refund orders for any product, or if any return is deemed excessive.
- Contact our Customer Experience Support Center at (800) 819-2993, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST for assistance in requesting a return.
- Once a Customer Experience Specialist approves your return, please follow the instructions provided to you. We strongly advise you keep the original packaging and use that for the return to avoid any issues due to improper packaging.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval upon reaching our warehouse.
- Once eligible returned products have reached our warehouse and pass inspection, refunds will be processed to the original form of payment within 5 business days.
- Criteria for eligible return:
- Sealed/Unopened Product: Each item will qualify for a full refund.
- Used/Opened Product: For multiple opened units of different product or flavor, each opened item will qualify for a full refund.
- Used/Opened Product: For multiple opened units of same product or flavor, only one opened item will qualify for a full refund.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
The shipping transport of your items is provided by third-party carrier companies that serve your delivery location. These may be DHL, FedEx, UPS, or USPS and may be a combination of one or more carriers. Once your item leaves our warehouse, and is in the carrier’s possession, the carrier takes responsibility for the item’s delivery. Once the item is delivered, the liability of the item typically falls under the responsibility of the Consumer. However, please consult with the specific carrier for their terms and conditions for delivery liability.
Supplying the correct shipping information when placing your order is your responsibility, but we understand that mistakes happen. If you made a mistake and provided inaccurate information when you placed your order online, please try to contact us within 24 hours to correct that information. We are not responsible for consumer errors once the item has been queued for shipping. Rerouting shipments after your order has left our warehouse is at the discretion of the carrier. Please be advised that many carriers can accommodate shipping address changes once your package is in their possession, but often require additional shipping charges. These conditions are unfortunately, at the discretion of the carrier and out of our control. As with any issues with our valued Customers, we are happy to help advise, guide, or assist in resolving your shipping issue, but please understand that we are not responsible for the carriers’ terms and conditions.
22701 Trolley Industrial Drive, STE C Taylor, MI 48180
Revised: February 17, 2021