NativePath Refund Policy
Customer Support Center: 1-800-819-2993
If you visit or shop at NativePath.com you accept these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
Here at NATIVEPATH, we believe in the quality of our products, which is why we offer a 90-day Return Policy. We want you to be completely satisfied with your products and your experience with our company.
We understand that sometimes a purchase doesn’t always work out. When you are unsatisfied with a purchase, your first response might be to immediately file a dispute through your financial institution. However, depending on your bank, placing a dispute first can result in a bank hold of your funds for up to 30 days while the bank takes the required steps to investigate the validity of the claim with the merchant. This can be incredibly frustrating for the customer and generally not the fastest resolution to recoup credited funds into your account.
If you are unsatisfied with a purchase for any reason, we offer a refund policy that allows our customers to try our products. We encourage all our valued customers to contact our Customer Support Center as your first step in resolving any issues you have with your purchase.
Contact our Customer Support Center at 1-800-819-2993, Mon–Fri 9am – 5pm CST for assistance in making a return. If our phone lines are ever busy please use other forms of communication such as email (email@example.com), and also Facebook messenger on our NativePath company page https://www.facebook.com/nativepath/. Once a Customer Service Support Center agent is available, they will respond to your request.
Digital Goods - All digital cookbooks, and health programs that are online only are backed up by a 90-day money back guarantee.
Physical Books, Bands, and DVD’s - Our Physical books, Bands and DVD’s are backed up by a 90-day money back guarantee. The customer is responsible for shipping cost of sending the product back to our main facility.
YH360/Keto Club - Our YH360/Keto Club program is backed up by a 90-day money back guarantee, we will only refund three months of the program after the purchase date, or three months after your free trial has ended.
NativePath Supplements - Our NativePath Supplements are backed up by a
90-day return policy from the date of delivery for all sealed and unused products that are returned to our facility and pass inspection.
Please Note Exceptions to Eligible Refunds:
• All sales of sample sized, or promotional priced items are FINAL.
• Original shipping costs are NON refundable.
• New product exclusions may apply outside of this policy.
• Return postage is the responsibility of the Customer. We will not provide prepaid return labels for any order amounts.
• All Eligible Returned Items require a Return Authorization. We are not responsible for items shipped to us without a Return Authorization. Items without a Return Authorization will not be refunded and may be lost. This includes items that are refused delivery as these items cannot be guaranteed tracking by the carrier back to our facility.
• Returns requested as a result of long or delayed shipping times will be rejected as shipping times are provided by third parties (USPS, UPS, FedEx...) and are out of our control.
• Orders that were processed and shipped within the time allotted by Federal Trade Commission Guidelines.
Returns requested as a result of processing times will be considered if an item’s processing
time exceeded 30 days, as set forth by the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) guidelines, and you were not notified. For more information visit: FTC Guidelines (https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/selling-internet-prompt-delivery-rules)
We reserve the right to approve or deny refund orders for any product, or if any return is deemed excessive.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
The shipping transport of your items is provided by third-party carrier companies that serve your delivery location. These may be DHL, Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS and may be a combination of one or more carriers. Once your item leaves our warehouse, and is in the carrier’s possession, the carrier takes responsibility for the item’s delivery. Once the item is delivered, the liability of the item typically falls under the responsibility of the Consumer. However, please consult with the specific carrier for their terms and conditions for delivery liability. We understand that problems may arise when shipping an item, and we want to help guide
you to the appropriate resource for the most positive resolution for our valued customers. Should you experience an item lost or damaged in transit, please contact the carrier company for resolution. Please include your shipping documentation and tracking number if your shipment qualified for tracking. Each carrier provides a toll-free phone number on their website and specific instructions for filing a freight claim. We are always happy to assist in tracking your package when the shipment is eligible for tracking, however, we cannot file a freight claim against the carrier company for you.
Supplying the correct shipping information when placing your order is your responsibility, but we understand that mistakes happen. If you made a mistake and provided inaccurate information when you placed your order online, you can contact us immediately to try to update to the correct information but we are not responsible for consumer errors once the item has already been queued for shipment. Rerouting shipments after your order has left our facility is at the discretion of the carrier. Please be advised that many carriers can accommodate shipping address changes once your package is in their possession, but often require additional shipping charges. These conditions are unfortunately, at the discretion of the carrier and out of our control.
As with any issues with our valued Customers, we are happy to help advise, guide, or assist in resolving your shipping issue, but please understand that we are not responsible for the carriers’ terms and conditions.
All Returns require an Authorization from a NativePath Customer Support
Representative to be eligible for a refund.
• Contact our Customer Support Center at 1-800-819-2993, Mon–Fri 9am – 5pm CST for assistance in making a return. If our phone lines are ever busy please use other forms of communication as email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and also Facebook messenger on our NativePath company page https://www.facebook.com/nativepath/.
• Once a Customer Support Representative approves your return, please follow the instructions provided to you. We strongly suggest you keep the original package in which your order arrived to avoid any return shipping issues as a result of improper packaging. Also inside the package, provide your full name, email, and order number in case the package gets damaged in transit.
Important: Return postage and return shipping label is the responsibility of the Consumer.
• Return Unused and Unopened products along with the original invoice (place it inside the box) to ensure proper handling. Returned packages without order numbers cannot be tracked to issue a refund.
• Returns must be received in our offices within 90 days from the delivery date.
• For products that are Used or Empty only one container will qualify for a 35% refund, per order, per customer.
• Only Unused and Unopened products returned within the 90 days of delivery dates will qualify for a full 100% refund and are subject to inspection and approval upon reaching our facility.
• Once returned products have reached our facility and pass inspection refunds will be processed to the original form of payment within 3 - 5 days of receiving the package. Please allow up to 5-7 days for your financial institutions to process the refund and 7 days for delivery of checks.
• Under no circumstances does any replacement or refund establish a
concession by NativePath. We reserve the right to fully investigate claims that we believe may be unfounded or fraudulent.
Policy Updated and in Effect October 2019
6000 Pardee Rd,
Taylor, MI 48180
1 - 8 0 0 - 8 1 9 -2993