What Is Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. Initially, the body naturally produces its own supply of collagen which it relies on to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles, bones, and digestive lining. The body begins producing less collagen as we age - a significant decline starting as early as our 30’s. Thus the importance of NativePath Collagen. Benefits include:
- Repair gut lining for optimal immune function
- Restore joint, bone, and muscle strength
- Improve skin elasticity & complexion
- Nourish scalp hydration for hair follicle regrowth
- Bovine Collagen (Types I & III)
Since I use Native Path Collagen in my first coffee daily I had lose 10 pounds. Thank you Native Path.
Good product. Will recommend to others.
I feel great.
I feel better
Since I started native path colleges
To soon for me to notice any difference. I have only been taking product for about 1 week.