What Is Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body—found in your skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles, bones, and digestive lining.
However, collagen levels start to decline as early as your 20s. And by the time one reaches 50 years old, the body’s collagen levels have been cut in HALF.
This is where NativePath Collagen comes into play. Benefits include:
- Repairing gut lining for optimal immune function
- Restoring joint, bone, and muscle strength
- Reversing signs of aging
- Improving skin elasticity & complexion
- Nourishing scalp hydration for hair follicle regrowth
- Bovine Collagen (Types I & III)
I like it.
It seems to be helping the knee that was bothering me. My nails aren’t breaking off like they used to.
Love this product
I love it!!!