Grilled Very Veggie Beef Kebobs
- 2 Petite ribeyes or strip steaks cut into large cubes
- 1 Red pepper cut into large cubes
- 1 Green pepper cut into large cubes
- 1 Small red onion cut into large cubes
- 2 ears of corn, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 pound white button mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1. Set grill on high.
2. Cut beef into cubes, toss with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt.
3. Alternate on 4 skewers, beef and vegetables.
4. Turn grill to medium heat.
5. Cook on grill, flipping once for approximately 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare doneness.