This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
February 7, 2022
Dirty Matcha Collagen Latte
This dirty matcha latte is naturally sweetened and made with just 3 simple ingredients: nut milk, espresso, and matcha collagen. It’s the perfect morning or afternoon pick-me-up for those needing a little boost to get through the day.
We received countless requests from our valued customers expressing how much they wanted a collagen product with matcha to add to their morning or afternoon ritual.
Prevention of premature aging? Check.
Increased metabolism? Check.
Improved cognitive function? Check.
And that’s just scratching the surface. Matcha is the perfect healthy alternative for those wanting a different type of caffeine. Whatsmore, matcha provides “jitterless” energy—thanks to an amino acid called L-theanine. This amino acid provides a sense of calm and relaxation, balancing out the stimulatory effects of caffeine (3).
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
- It only takes 3 ingredients—and 3 minutes—to make.
- It has a scoop of energizing, yet jitter-free matcha collagen.
- It’s naturally sweetened with monk fruit, saving you from the steep sugar crash that's today's modern matcha latte leaves you with.
Here’s What You Need
- Nut Milk: To enhance the creaminess of the dirty matcha collagen latte.
- Organic Coffee: To give the matcha collagen latte an extra boost of caffeine.
- Matcha Collagen: The star ingredient! This matcha collagen powder is equal parts savory, creamy, and perfectly sweetened with sugar-free monk fruit.
- Ice Cubes: If you’d like your latte iced, add ice cubes to chill it down.
- Handheld Frother: To ensure all the ingredients are evenly distributed. The handheld frother creates a delicious foam on top of any warm beverage.
More Matcha Recipes to Try
- ¾ cup nut milk
- ¼ cup organic coffee, brewed
- 1 scoop matcha collagen powder
- Optional, if iced: 1 cup ice cubes
As Community Manager of NativePath, Rachael pours her soul into the NativePath community by providing resources, encouragement, and accountability. Her favorite thing about the 40,000+ community is educating, assisting, and empowering members to make positive changes in their lives.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.